a {taylor made} wedding

Welcome to my little slice of wedding heaven on earth - my blog, {taylor made} of course.
I hope you find some inspiration here, at the very least a good laugh.
Just a little blogging from me, with love. Nothing truly borrrowed, a few things blue.
Wanna chat? kristin@atmwed.com



Thursday, March 4, 2010

{adri + greg} - orange county wedding coordinator

A few pics from the very fabulous (and oh, so personal) wedding of {adri & greg}. Set at a private residence this wedding was very close to the heart of this family - the bride and groom had a hand in most everything! The design was very elegant, but very organic all at the same time. I just loved how their floral had that simple "just picked" look. Nathan Board took some amazing downtown Fullerton shots, and I am such a lucky lady to get this sneak peek!

Congrats to Adri & Greg!

xoxo,

KT

Adriana & Greg

Adriana & Greg

Adriana & Greg

Adriana & Greg

Adriana & Greg

Adriana & Greg
i LOVE this photo!!

Adriana & Greg

Adriana & Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers