a {taylor made} wedding

Welcome to my little slice of wedding heaven on earth - my blog, {taylor made} of course.
I hope you find some inspiration here, at the very least a good laugh.
Just a little blogging from me, with love. Nothing truly borrrowed, a few things blue.
Wanna chat? kristin@atmwed.com



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heather Kincaid - Los Angeles Wedding Photographer - {atmw} web shoot!

Chelsea (my lead assistant, and super awesome little sis) and I had the best time shooting for my new, and hopefully very much improved, website, with the uber talented Heather Kincaid.  She made us feel extremely comfortable and confident in front of the camera, as I'm sure you can tell...I'm a bit overexcited in a few of these pics!

Heather's work is truly an artform and I simply cannot wait to work together soon.  Here's a peek at some of her favorite shots, soon to find a home on our {taylor made} site!

Quick thanks to my savior (and all-star make up artist) Lara Hayden! You rock lady!

And to my dearest Heather - Thank you Thank you a zillion, ca-trillion times over.  xo - KT

Heather Kincaid

Heather Kincaid

Of course a day of photos with a wedding coordinator wouldn't be complete without a few shots of me with my endless books on ettiquette, and a few hundred yards of riboon. That Heather - she's so darn creative!

Heather Kincaid

Heather Kincaid

Heather Kincaid

Heather Kincaid

Heather Kincaid

Heather Kincaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers