a {taylor made} wedding

Welcome to my little slice of wedding heaven on earth - my blog, {taylor made} of course.
I hope you find some inspiration here, at the very least a good laugh.
Just a little blogging from me, with love. Nothing truly borrrowed, a few things blue.
Wanna chat? kristin@atmwed.com



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{holly jae} ETA 5.6.12 - Orange County Baby Shower

I am so excited to share these photos with you!  I had the joy/pleasure/honor (I could keep going...) of throwing a baby shower for my cousin Brandi.  She is simply amazing, and if I do say, the most adorable pregnant woman ever!  I wanted her shower to be light, sweet and oh-so-pink!  I had so much help from Rachel Smith of Fine and Dandy Paperie.  She helped to design the perfect paper goods to match our theme. Brandi's baby girl, Holly Jae, (cutest name ever!) is due in May and I can't wait to meet her.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers