a {taylor made} wedding

Welcome to my little slice of wedding heaven on earth - my blog, {taylor made} of course.
I hope you find some inspiration here, at the very least a good laugh.
Just a little blogging from me, with love. Nothing truly borrrowed, a few things blue.
Wanna chat? kristin@atmwed.com



Saturday, September 11, 2010

a {taylor made} baby!

I recently finished my last wedding of the year, and am a teeny bit sad to say goodbye to weddings for 2010, but couldn't be more excited as we prepare for the big arrival of Baby Taylor! Just 6 weeks to go!

Because I'm the luckiest pregnant girl in the world, I got to have a little pregnancy session with my favorite photographer (and friend) Heather Kincaid. Her photog talent literally makes my heart hurt - simply put, she is an artist! Here are a few pics from our shoot. And if you like these you'll love her wedding shoots - to see more check out her blog. I promise you'll be addicted!! :)

0006 copy

0133

0080

0154

0166

0181

0194

Heather - Thank you for so perfectly capturing all of the love we feel for each other, and for the little one on the way. We couldn't be more thankful to have these memories. xo - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers